Captain's BLog

October 15, 2006

Theology Quiz Thingy

You scored as Reformed Evangelical. You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical

89%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Fundamentalist

64%

Emergent/Postmodern

54%

Neo orthodox

50%

Roman Catholic

50%

Classical Liberal

39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

32%

Modern Liberal

11%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

7 Comments:

  • While it is interesting, the questions are too sloppy to really tell you much. Half of them were so cliche that I wasn't sure how to respond.

    By Blogger david, at October 15, 2006 3:47 PM  

  • Yeah, that's true of most of these quizes. The first time I took it I got "Modern Liberal", so I'm pretty sure it just spits out random results. :P

    By Blogger David, at October 15, 2006 11:39 PM  

  • I tried your test - I am Reformed Evangelical. :)

    I thought some sound like trick questions and would answer in the middle instead of all agree or disagree. Like David said, they are pretty sloppy. Though a couple I hate to say I didn't know what they meant.

    By Blogger Janis, at October 16, 2006 3:59 PM  

  • It was interesting. Some definite sloppy questions, but the outcome wasn't too far off-base of what I generally anticipated.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 17, 2006 2:19 AM  

  • What did you get?

    By Blogger David, at October 17, 2006 4:44 AM  

  • Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

    Forgot I didn't put that in there. -_-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 20, 2006 12:43 AM  

  • 89% Reformed...57% wesleyan and fundamentalist, then dropping off from there...I was so hoping I would get to hear what Pat Robertson's plan for my life is.

    By Blogger Donald, at October 24, 2006 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit count
Internet Providers