Captain's BLog

February 26, 2007

I'm not dead...

...I'm just buried.

In case anyone still stops by here to see if I've updated, I wanted to assure you that I'm really not dead. I'm simply buried in schoolwork, combined with In-N-Out work work and making sure to spend plenty of time with my beloved (and I suppose I should occasionally sleep). All that being said, when I do have a spare moment to post I typically use that moment to write something for Coram Deo, one of the fastest growing theological blogs on the net!* Donald Roth and Dave Martina are both posting with me on Coram Deo now, so it should be far more interesting and insightful (and hopefully updated more frequently, haha). So, I probably won't have much time to update here, but that's actually ok. Since my routine never really changes (school, wife, school, wife, work, wife, school, wife, repeat) the only interesting updates on my life that I could ever share would be what I'm learning and reflecting on in school. Incidentally, that's the kind of post that I'll typically end up putting on Coram Deo, so you faithful readers of the Captain's BLog can still keep up with my life in at least one way. As soon as 2008 draws closer and there are more exciting updates on the upcoming Star Trek movie, I'm sure I'll blog about that a little here. Until then, rest assured I'm still breathing! If I stop posting on Coram Deo as well, then there might be a problem. :P


* I just made that up.

5 Comments:

  • Hi Stranger,
    I do check here frequently to see whats going on in your life. That was what you said this blog would be doing right? I noticed that family was missing from you list of routine life, hope that was just an oversight??
    I do check out Coram Deo too, but thought we'd hear more personal goings on and happenings here. Let us hear what is going on in your life (then I can let other people know who ask, and I can't tell them) :(
    And maybe a little sooner than 2008, ok?

    By Blogger Janis, at February 27, 2007 4:21 PM  

  • Listen to your mother, David!

    By Blogger david, at March 03, 2007 1:26 PM  

  • 露出を楽しむ為には同じ趣味を持った者同士掲示板で交流を深めましょう♪登録無料で楽しい露出を体験する事ができます。

    By Anonymous 露出, at October 17, 2010 12:50 AM  

  • グリーをも凌駕する出会いサイト【スタービーチ】!一世を風靡し突如として姿を消したサイトが今蘇る!恋愛経験が無い方でも簡単に出会えるのが当サイト!ぜひご活用ください

    By Anonymous グリー, at November 12, 2010 10:21 PM  

  • この時期地方家出娘達がわんさか。まだ何もしらない純真無垢な地方家出娘達があなたの住んでるすぐ近くにいます!今すぐ掲示板にアクセスしてあげて

    By Anonymous 家出, at December 21, 2010 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit count
Internet Providers